bosch Light Dry Dog Food is the perfect wheat-free diet for adult dogs with a tendency to be overweight. It has a reduced energy content (only 6% fat), combined with an high level of dietary fibre (7% raw fibre). The special immune complex contains mannans and beta glucans to help stabilise your dog’s gut flora and strengthen their immune system.
Adult dogs that struggle to maintain a healthy weight require a specialist diet with a reduced energy content, but that nevertheless boasts optimal levels of vitamins, minerals and trace elements to ensure their nutritional needs are met. bosch Light complete dog food is made from specially selected ingredients, which are carefully processed to preserve their delicious taste. For extra peace of mind, the products of animal origin are sourced exclusively from animals fit for human consumption.
A mixture of naturally-occurring tocopherols have been added to Bosch dog food to help conserve the delicate yet essential vitamins and fatty acids. You can rest assured that with bosch quality dog foods, you will always be able to find the right nutrition for your dog’s needs.
bosch Light Dry Dog Food at a glance:
- High-quality complete dry food for adult dogs with a tendency to gain weight
- Reduced energy levels: significantly reduced fat content (only 6%) for effective weight control
- Vital dietary fibre: 6.5% raw fibre helps your dog to feel fuller faster
- Wheat-free: completely free from wheat and wheat middlings
- Moderate protein content (21%): your dog’s daily energy requirements can be met by only a relatively small feeding amount
- Added immune complex with ß-glucans and mannans: stabilises your dog’s gut flora, strengthens the immune system, improves their resistance to stress and promotes general wellbeing
- Green-lipped mussel extract: naturally rich in chondroitin and glucosamine to support joint repair, as well as the development and maintenance of healthy joint cartilage
- Chicory: source of inulin, which can have a prebiotic effect and helps to prevent the spread of pathological bacteria in the gut, thereby supporting good bacteria and contributing to a balanced gut flora
- Organic zinc compounds (zinc chelate): helps improve the body’s ability to utilise zinc, which is important for supple skin and a glossy coat
- Balanced fatty acid profile: essential for the health of your dog’s natural immune system, as well as to support vitality, supple skin and a smooth coat
- Balanced ratio of different soluble dietary fibres: promotes healthy gut flora and balanced digestion
- Selected raw ingredients are carefully prepared using a modern manufacturing process to help guarantee digestibility and well-formed stools
- Vitamin E and the trace element selenium: vital antioxidants that protect the body’s cells from metabolic waste products