bosch Senior Dry Dog Food is the perfect wheat-free diet for elderly dogs aged 7 and over. It features reduced levels of energy, protein and minerals to help prevent weight gain and delay cell ageing in elderly dogs. The special immune complex contains mannans and beta glucans to help stabilise your dog’s gut flora and strengthen their immune system.
Senior dogs over 7 years of age have significantly lower energy requirements than younger dogs. bosch Senior complete dog food therefore has a reduced energy content (only 6% fat), combined with an increased level of dietary fibre (6.5% raw fibre). It is made from specially selected ingredients, which are carefully processed to preserve their delicious taste. For extra peace of mind, the products of animal origin are sourced exclusively from animals fit for human consumption.
A mixture of naturally-occurring tocopherols have been added to bosch dog food to help conserve the delicate yet essential vitamins and fatty acids. You can rest assured that with bosch quality dog foods, you will always be able to find the right nutrition for your dog’s needs.
bosch Senior Dry Dog Food at a glance:
- High-quality complete dry food for senior dogs over 7 years old
- Delays cell ageing: thanks to its high levels of vitamins and trace elements
- Reduced energy, protein and mineral levels: significantly reduced fat content (only 6%) with an increased level of fibre (6.5% raw fibre)
- Reduces the risk of elderly dogs gaining weight due to their reduced activity levels
- Wheat-free: completely free from wheat and wheat middlings
- Added immune complex with ß-glucans and mannans: stabilises your dog’s gut flora, strengthens the immune system, improves their resistance to stress and promotes general wellbeing
- Green-lipped mussel extract: naturally rich in chondroitin and glucosamine to support joint repair, as well as the development and maintenance of healthy joint cartilage
- Chicory: source of inulin, which can have a prebiotic effect and helps to prevent the spread of pathological bacteria in the gut, thereby supporting good bacteria and contributing to a balanced gut flora
- Organic zinc compounds (zinc chelate): helps improve the body’s ability to utilise zinc, which is important for supple skin and a glossy coat
- Balanced fatty acid profile: essential for the health of your dog’s natural immune system, as well as to support vitality, supple skin and a smooth coat
- Balanced ratio of different soluble dietary fibres: promotes healthy gut flora and balanced digestion
- Selected raw ingredients are carefully prepared using a modern manufacturing process to help guarantee digestibility and well-formed stools
- Vitamin E and the trace element selenium: vital antioxidants that protect the body’s cells from metabolic waste products