bosch Sensitive Lamb & Rice Dry Dog Food is the perfect gluten-free diet for sensitive adult dogs. It boasts a high proportion of easily digestible rice (37.5%), with an optimal energy concentration so that your dog’s daily energy requirements can be met by only a relatively small feeding amount. The special immune complex contains mannans and beta glucans to help stabilise your dog’s gut flora and strengthen their immune system.
Food allergies and intolerances are becoming increasingly common in adult dogs. These nutritional sensitivities can result in digestive problems or other unpleasant symptoms, such as skin and coat conditions. Adult dogs with a sensitive digestive system require an easily digestible food with an optimal energy concentration. bosch Sensitive Lamb & Rice complete dog food is made from specially selected ingredients, which are carefully processed to preserve their delicious taste. For extra peace of mind, the products of animal origin are sourced exclusively from animals fit for human consumption.
A mixture of naturally-occurring tocopherols have been added to bosch dog food to help conserve the delicate yet essential vitamins and fatty acids. You can rest assured that with Bosch quality dog foods, you will always be able to find the right nutrition for your dog’s needs.
bosch Sensitive Lamb & Rice Dry Dog Food at a glance:
- High-quality complete dry food for sensitive adult dogs
- Gentle on your dog’s stomach: contains a high proportion of easily digestible rice (min. 37.5%)
- Gluten-free: completely free from wheat, wheat middlings and corn, as well as other grains containing gluten
- High energy concentration: your dog’s daily energy requirements can be met by only a relatively small feeding amount
- Added immune complex with ß-glucans and mannans: stabilises your dog’s gut flora, strengthens the immune system, improves their resistance to stress and promotes general wellbeing
- Green-lipped mussel extract: naturally rich in chondroitin and glucosamine to support joint repair, as well as the development and maintenance of healthy joint cartilage
- Linseeds: rich in omega-3 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and coat, as well as mucins to support digestion and relieve allergy symptoms in a natural way
- Chicory: source of inulin, which can have a prebiotic effect and helps to prevent the spread of pathological bacteria in the gut, thereby supporting good bacteria and contributing to a balanced gut flora
- Organic zinc compounds (zinc chelate): helps improve the body’s ability to utilise zinc, which is important for supple skin and a glossy coat
- Balanced fatty acid profile: essential for the health of your dog’s natural immune system, as well as to support vitality, supple skin and a smooth coat
- Balanced ratio of different soluble dietary fibres: promotes healthy gut flora and balanced digestion
- Selected raw ingredients are carefully prepared using a modern manufacturing process to help guarantee digestibility and well-formed stools
- Vitamin E and the trace element selenium: vital antioxidants that protect the body’s cells from metabolic waste products